I am so exhausted and already pretty sore. I bet tomorrow I’m in pain. I’ve been kind of out of shape the last several months, and I’ve gotten probably more exercise in the last 28 hours than I have in the last 28 days. I really need to just suck it up and start exercising, and get back down to where I want to be, and so I can fit in my Pepe jeans again. Maybe I can find a Taebo class to join in Austin. Anyway, here’s some random musings and thoughts I’ve had today while packing and moving stuff:
- I must have like 200 t-shirts.
- That’s way too many.
- I had at least 11 distinct colors of plastic hangers. I think I want all green ones now.
- It’s a good thing that Midland isn’t prone to earthquakes.
- Have I mentioned how much I’m looking forward to the “scenery” in Austin?
- Large TVs should be designed so that they travel easier.
- I found all sorts of cool old papers of stuff.
- Why doesn’t Stomped.com have a followup to their post on the 16th, telling about how 3DGN stomped them in Q2?
- It’s exactly 5 months until my birthday.